3.04.2011

Donation to The Thrive Program

For the last few weeks I have been posting about giving to a local Food Pantry.
I had a program called THE THRIVE PROGRAM, which is through our local schools, contact me.

The program sends backpacks filled with food home on Friday with kids who need it!
The kids then return the backpacks to school on Monday.
This program really touched my heart. These are kids right here in our local area!
I think it would be an HONOR to help these kids!

Here are some examples of the items we need...
Peanut Butter
Jelly in plastic containers
Fruit or Pudding cups
Instant Potatoes
Oatmeal pouches
Things that kids like!!

We can also donate Hygiene items, deodorant, soaps, body spray etc...!

I have setup a donation time with the The Thrive Program for our local couponers!!

Here are a few things I have donated!
Lots of cereal, peanutbutter, oatmeal, hot cocoa, croutons, deodorant, bodywash.

If you are interested in donating please contact me


If you have any questions, you can email me @ blessingsncouponing@hotmail.com


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment