3.16.2011

Fruit2O Instant Win Game (+ Coupon)

You know I love instant win games!!! I got this from my email check it out...

Head on over to the Fruit2O Facebook page, “like” them, click on the “What’s Your Flavor” tab, and then click on the Play Now button.
When asked to enter a code, simply click on the “Get One Now” link and a unique code will be generated for you to use.

Play this game every day through September 7th and you’ll have the chance to instantly win an iTunes gift cards, Origins.com gift cards, an iPod shuffle, a Stayfit Personal Fitness Kit and lots more (over $10,000 in prizes will be given away)!

You’ll also be entered to win the grand prize: a 5-day/4-night trip for you and a guest to one of five destinations. ( I think I want the grand prize ;)

* After entering, be sure click on the coupon link and you’ll snag a coupon for $1/2 Fruit2O 6-packs!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment