3.24.2011

Top 3 shopping trips from readers!

I am posting 3 shopping trips from readers! 
 Pick either #1, #2, or #3 by comment on this post or on facebook!
The Shopping Trip with the most votes will win a PRIZE!!



Shopping Trip #1


Total Before Coupons $44.93
Total after coupons -.08 shopper made money!


Shopping Trip #2

Before Coupons $82. 79
After Coupons Paid $15.44 with $7 in Register Rewards!



Shopping Trip #3

Before Coupons $104.04
 After Coupons $14.31 


ALL of these Shopping Trips Are GREAT!!

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Considering the amount of pasta my family eats I have to go with #1! I would love to know where they found the deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go with #1, you can't beat getting paid to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the variety in shopping trip #3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like shopping trip #2. RR's good for next time is always nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going with #3 ...I know how hard it is to do deals with totally different products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i vote for #3, i like the variety...but maybe they should check out the packages on the cookies before they buy them...they are half gone! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like shopping trip number 3!!! All the variety is harder to get a good deal on than all of the same items! Great job!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like # 2. It never hurts to stock up on things you know you are always going to use!

    ReplyDelete
  9. #2! I tried to get some of that stuff last week and it was all gone by Monday. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. #1 without a doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. #3 I think it is amazing to start with $104 balance and after coupons walk out with all that and only pay $14!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was really hard, but I vote for #3. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of these are really good. I vote for #2!

    ReplyDelete