1.17.2013

More Schnucks Deals




So I hopped my way into Schnucks and found a few more deals!

ChiChi Salsa $2
Use the .50/1 cpn (triples) from 1/6SS
Final cost .50 each

Chichi Tortillas $2.49
Use the .50/1 cpn (triples) from 1/6SS
Final cost .99 

Progresso  Soups $1.25 each
Use .50/2 (triples) from 1/20SS
Final cost .75 each

The Kelloggs Cereal I found that was a included in the $2.50 are the following...

Kelloggs Cinnamon Jacks Cereal
Frosted Mini Wheats Crunch
Scooby Doo Cereal

You can GO HERE to snag .50/1 coupons of these cereals.  After the tripling you will pay $1 a box a GREAT Price for cereal 
 lately!!

I got to the cereal isle and had already got 20 coupons soooo, I will be going back tomorrow to see if I can find more great deals!

Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment