1.09.2013

Daily Work is BACK!



DailyWorth is a free daily personal finance email for women. It delivers practical tips, empowering ideas, and the occasional kick in the pants. DailyWorth tips cover self worth, net worth, saving, spending, earning, investing, taxes, entrepreneurship, financial feminism, and much more. More than ever, money matters to women. Women need to recognize their own self-worth and build their own wealth. Now women can take control of their finances by signing up for DailyWorth.

I love getting my Daily worth email!  

Head on over here to signup to get yours!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for someone to do a program on creative shopping/couponing for my Craft Connection Club in Jackson on 4th Tues. of month, need someone in Feb or March.
    Please let me know,
    Sara
    masabo595877@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete