1.23.2010

Scripture for the Day

I have been thinking about how I wanted my blog to be different. I want to post deals and save money, but I want to make sure GOD is the center of EVERYTHING.


So one of things I am going to post everyday is a daily scripture. I believe in filling myself with God's Word because God's word in us gives us power and strength.

Today's scripture is :

Psalms 2:12 Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.

Sometimes it is hard to trust God when lets say, your bank account has a negative balance and you just got paid 2 days ago. But you know what you have to still trust HIM because HE is GOD. He is the Almighty One who WILL supply all of my needs. Think about this verse today and how it can relate to your life.

1 comment:

  1. powerful, really blessed me reading this today, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete