1.23.2010

REMINDERS

For the Cape Girardeau Missouri area, our paper that has coupons is the St. Louis Post Dispatch.
I always go in the store like Rhodes and get my papers to make sure the coupons are in the papers before I buy. (My husband bought some for me before and the coupons were not in them, let just say he makes sure the coupons are in the papers now) :)

Tomorrow there will be 2 inserts, RedPlum and Smartsource. Walgreens is going to have good deals. Later tonight I will start posting, Schnucks and Food Giant, our local grocery stores.

The last couple of weeks there really hasn't been many good sales so I think we are due for
some!!!

Also just so everyone knows, our local Country Mart in Jackson, their new ad comes out on Wednesdays not Sundays like the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment