2.27.2012

Spring Coupon Class

I finally have all the details for the Spring Coupon Class!

The class will be Saturday March 31st @ 1pm.  It will be held at Metro Business College, 1732 N. Kingshighway, Cape Girardeau MO. 

I use a power point presentation, which I am in the process of updating for the Spring Class
The class is about 2.5 hours long, depending on the number of questions.

I will have doorprizes too!

It cost $10 per person AND everyone will get a coupon for a FREE item along with a booklet on everything we will discuss.  I encourage you to bring a pen or pencil to make a few notes of your own!

This time I have an online form for you to fillout AND you will pay online too with your Debit/Credit card.  This way it will be ALOT quicker the day of the class and more organized!

Just click below to signup!

Blessings n Couponing Coupon Class

( This is the first time using an online setup, so let me know if something doesn't work.  I have tested everything BUT you know ;)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are doing this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete