2.28.2012

My Points

MyPoints

MyPoints is another great way to earn Gift Cards.  Not real quick BUT still easy and free.  You can shop online through MyPoints and earn points per dollar spent at the stores you shop at online. 

I usually just click on the emails that MyPoints sends me and I get 5 points per email I click through.  MyPoints also sends Surveys you can complete AND if you don't qualify you still get 10 points.  Few gift cards throughout the year. 

So you don't have to shop online through MyPoints to earn points, you can just click on the MyPoints emails and do the surveys to earn points like I do.  It is quick and doesn't take long. 

The gift cards you get through MyPoints actually come in the mail and is a "regular" gift card not an ecard :)

Just click on the picture above to signup!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment