1.19.2012

Superpoint Invites!


One of my favorite ways to save for Birthdays and Christmas's is by using Superpoints.  Superpoints is WAY EASY and you will earn FREE Gift Cards from Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, Starbucks + more!


You signup and complete ALL your info and then everyday spin the SuperLucky Button.  Another way to add even more points is by giving your friends Superpoint Invites so they can signup too!  You will then earn the points your friends earn! 


Superpoints is by invitation only so here are 10 invites.  First come first serve.  If one is used go to the next one!


( I was able to purchase a Kindle Touch from Amazon by saving up my Amazon Cards I earned through Superpoints.  I paid $0 for the Kindle because I had enough Amazon Gift Cards!)


Invite #1


Invite #2


Invite #3


Invite #4


Invite #5


Invite #6


Invite #7


Invite #8


Invite #9


Invite #10


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment