9.27.2011

Swagbucks!

I know I post ALOT about Swagbucks, but I LOVE swagbucks because it is FREE MONEY!


Swagbucks is a search engine ( like Google) accept you can randomly win swagbucks! You will need to download the Swagbucks toolbar.
Those swagbucks you can redeem for gift cards like Amazon, O'Charley's and even Home Depot!

I redeem my swagbucks mostly for Amazon cards because I love Amazon.  I have been saving my Amazon cards for a few months to but something HUGE HUGE ( expensive ) for my 14 yr old son for Christmas.  I can't tell you what it is because he is a fan of Blessings N Couponing :)  But the day after Christmas I will!! So excited!


Want to know more about Swagbucks? Head on over here for my tuturial.
Head on over here signup and you will get 30 swagbucks just for signing up!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment