9.28.2011

More Superpoints Invite

I have more Superpoint invites. 
I just started using Superpoints so, I am still learning. You earn points and then you can redeem them for prizes (even Amazon cards )


You can earn points by completing offers, watching videos, emails, and the Super Lucky button!


Superpoints is by invitation ONLY! I have  9 invites available, once someone uses the invite it cannot be used again, so the invites are first come first serve.


So click on one of the links below to start earning points, if that link has been used then try the next one! I will list more invites as they are given to me :)  ALSO Make SURE you fill out ALL your profile info so you can advance to the next level!!

Invite #1

Invite #2

Invite #3

Invite #4

Invite #5

Invite #6

Invite #7

Invite #8

Invite #9

Invite #10

Invite #11

Invite #12

Invite 13


Invite 14


Invite 15


Invite 16


Invite 17


Invite 18

Invite 19


Invite 20

Invite 21

Invite 22


Invite 23


Invite 24


Invite 25


Invite 26


Invite 27


Invite 28


Invite 29


Invite 30

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment