9.26.2011

October 15th Final Coupon Class of 2011

Saturday, October 15th will be my final Coupon class for the year.  This class is being held at Metro Business College in Cape Girardeau MO, we will begin the class @ 10am. 

In this class you will learn the Do's & Don'ts of couponing, plus how to coupon at our local and national stores.  I will also go over different ways of organizing your coupons :)

This class is $10 per person PLUS everyone will receive a coupon for a "FREE" item.  You will also receive a 5 page booklet that  has an outline of the things we will be discussing, plus plenty of room for you to make more notes of your own.

There is limit seating, so please register by emailing me @ amyscouponclass@hotmail.com   I will return an email back to you for a confirmation.  If you DO NOT get an email from me, please email me again!!  :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment