1.04.2011

MY WALGREENS BUYS!!!




Wow, I really have not couponed a whole lot lately because well, there has been many deals. So, I am really excited about finding deals and doing some extreme couponing!!! :)


I was REALLY excited about my Walgreens deal I score yesterday.

Here is what I bought for $1.20 Out Of Pocket This would have cost $60.00 and that is with the sale prices!


3 Boxes of Finish
1 Toothpaste
8 Boxes of Nyquil
1 pkg mechanical pencils
4 boxes of Advil
4 rolls of Toliet paper.
Now, how did I do this.....
I didn't have ANY Register Rewards, so the first thing I had to do has get RR CHEAP!
I bought 4 boxes of Nyquil which is on sale for $4, buy $15 worth and receive a $5 RR
The $4/1 Vicks Sinex coupon will work for the Nyquil and Dayquil, since it is a VICKS product.
So, I bought 4 boxes, used 4 - $4/1 Vick Sinex coupons paid nothing, Received 5RR
I did this transaction 2x, so I got 2 - $5 RR for FREE plus 8 boxes of Nyquil!
Transaction 3
Box of FINISH $3.49
4 Boxes of Advil = $12
2 rolls of toliet paper 2/$1
Used
$2.25 Finish cpn
I had 1 FREE box of Advil cpn
3 - $2/1 Advil printable cpns
$5 RR from previous trans.
Paid .26
Received $1.50 FinishRR, $3 Advil RR
Transaction 4
Bought
box of finish $3.49
2 rolls of toliet paper 2/$1
1 tube of toothpaste $2
Used $2.25/1 Finish cpn
.75/1 Crest Toothpaste cpn
Used $3 RR from Advil
Paid some change
Received $1.50 Finish RR, $1 RR from toothpaste
Transaction 5
Bought
Box of Finish $3.49
1 pkg mechanical pencils .19 in IN AD cpn
Used $2.25 finish coupon
Used $1 RR from toothpaste
Paid .56
Received $1.50 RR from Finish
So, I walked in with NO RR, Paid a little over a $1 in cash, and walked out with $9.50 in RR!!!
YAY!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment