1.05.2011

Swagbucks, Swagbucks!

WEll, it is a new wonderful year. So, I am already thinking about saving money for Christmas AGAIN!

Swagbucks is a GREAT way to save up money for Christmas. What are swagbucks???? Well go here to read my entire tutorial.

Here is a short tutorial...

Swagbucks is a search engine like google. Instead of using google, you can download the swagbucks toolbar and search. During random searches you earn SWAGBUCKS. Sometimes only 7 or 10 or even 50 or more.!!!

You can then go to the swagbucks store and redeem your swagbucks for gift cards or prizes. My favorite is the Amazon Gift cards!

For only 450 swagbucks, you can cash in for a $5 Amazon Card. FREE MONEY!!!! It doesn't cost ANYTHING!!!

Last year I started swagbucks in late February, by the end of December, I had earned over $300 in Amazon Card through Swagbucks!!! Amazon Gift cards even pay shipping!!!

I really really love FREE MONEY!!!

Are you ready to signup??? Go here to start earning FREE MONEY!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment