11.30.2010

Wehrenberg Theatre deal!

This Saturday December 4th. The Salvation Army will be at Wehrenberg Theatre collecting canned food.

The best things about this is Wehrenberg will be blessing you with your giving... here's how...

If you bring 5 cans of food you will receive a voucher to see ANY movie on Saturday (Dec 4th) before 5pm!! WOW, FREE MOVIE, because I have LOTS of canned food I got FREE!! :)

If you bring in 15 cans of food you will receive a voucher to see ANY movie that day before 5pm AND a voucher to see another movie another day!!!

So, for my family of 6, we are taking in 30 cans of food and we are going to see Tangled for my daughter's birthday!!! YAY!!! I love FREE stufff!!!


Are you going to participate??? If you are what movie will you be seeing????
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great giveaway. To get more information buy medicine online from best online pharmacy in USA.

    ReplyDelete