11.03.2010

Holiday Recipes & Family Traditions

I just LOVE the holidays. The decorating, baking, and the season of giving!

I am wanting NEW recipes and recipes that YOUR family has. I LOVE trying new
recipes and I am sure you all do too!!

So, if you will, please post your favorite recipes or special recipes YOUR family has as traditions!! You can email me or just comment under this post. I will then be compiling them together under one post.

Your recipes can be sweets, side dishes, whatever you choose!!! Maybe some of YOUR family recipes can be started in my family.

Also, I want to know what TRADITIONS YOUR family does during the holidays.
Example.... I do the 12 days of Christmas for my kids, as a countdown to Christmas Eve. (I will explain more soon ;) So, you can email or comment under this post on YOUR family Holiday Traditions!!

Email me at blessingsncouponing@hotmail.com or comment under this post.!!!

I can't WAIT to read your comments!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment