11.06.2010

Schnucks 11/7 - 11/13

Here are a few deals at Schnucks...

I went to Schnucks tonight (11/6) to get my papers and my wonderful husband spotted these awesome deals!! ( hmm, I think I have trained him well ;)

On an endcap in front of the checkout lanes there are 2 deals he spotted..

Kraft Marshmellows $1 each
Use .50/2 doubled coupon located right there at the marshmellows!!!
Pay .50 each!!!

Kraft Mallow Bites $1 each ( located at the same place!!! ) Hmmm, these are soooo good!!
Use .40/1 doubled coupon located right there also!!!
Pay .20 each!!!

I am soooo glad he spotted this awesome deal while I was checking my papers for the inserts!!!

Dannon Yogurts .50 each
Use .40/6 doubled
Pay .36 each!!

Betty Crocker Cake Mix .79
Betty Crocker Frosting $1.50
Use .50/cake mix & frosting doubled printable Here
Pay $1.29 FOR BOTH CAKE MIX AND FROSTING!

I hope I find more deals in store this week!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment