9.21.2010

Target Deals I snagged today!

Well, I did go to Target today, even though I still feel crappy. I want to share with you some deals you can get!

Tinkerbell and The Great Fairy Rescue Combo Pack DVD+Blu-Ray Combo $22.99
Use the $10/1 coupon found here
Pay $12.99
And then submit to get a FREE Charm bracelet and Tinker Bell Charm!
I was going to save this for Christmas for my daughter but I couldn't resist. When I gave it
to her, she said " Oh, MOM, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, I love you sooooo much! "
Well, I am very happy I gave it to her today just to get that reaction :)

Vaseline Aloe Fresh Lotion 10 oz $2.69
Use the $1.50/1 Target store coupon found here
Plus, stack with the $1/1 coupon found here
Final cost only $0.19!
I already used the $1.50 Target cpn so I used the $1 Target cpn from the target website, still a good deal!

Kraft 16 oz Dressing $2.04
Use the $0.50/1 Target store coupon found here
Plus, stack with the new $1/1 coupon found here
Final cost as low as $0.54!

Pond’s Cleansing Cloths, Original, Morning Refresh or Evening Sooth 30 ct. $3.99
Use $1.50/1 Pond’s Face Skin Care ETS and Excl. 5 & 15 ct Towelettes Target Coupon PRINT x9/30
Use $1.50/1 Any Ponds Cream Towelette or Cleansing Product ETS
.99 cents each after a stack
These are something I really like and if it wasn't for coupoing I would not buy them because
they are very pricey!

So, that is a few things I bought!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment