9.23.2010

New WEEKLY TOP TEN

Alright, I have been really slacking on emailing companies and my mailbox has been slow. So, I have came up with a NEW FRESH TOPIC!!!

ONCE every week I will start posting the Weekly TOP TEN!

We will email these TOP TEN products. Why Email??? I get this question ALOT.
Companies LOVE getting praise and in return will send coupons. Now not EVERY product is going to send a coupon(s) but I would say about 80% do.

One of my FAVORITES is Bar S Products. I have emailed them twice and each time has sent me a $5 Voucher towards Bar S products + .25 coupons that double and get me almost FREE hotdogs!

Another reason you can email companies is to let them know of an issue you have had with their product. Companies REALLY do want to know what you think!!!

So, starting next week we will start our WEEKLY TOP TEN!! I am not going to set a certain day because well, you know how that goes!!! I will have the links to go directly to the products contact page.... easy stuff just takes a few minutes of your time :)

If you have some ideas of products and companies to email, help me out by emailing me and suggesting them. I need all the help I can get ;)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment