5.18.2010

Walgreens


Ok I know our Cape Walgreens has told us that we cannot use a manufacturer coupon and stack it with a coupon at of the May coupon booklet. Well, well, guess who is going to talk to the manager today!


This ad was in our Smartsource insert from Sunday. It is advertising the Clipon Off Product. It says ... Walgreen's price $8.99
Use manufacturer cpn $2.00 This coupons was on the page before it
Use INSTORE cpn $2.00 This cpn is in the May coupon booklet

Pay $4.99

Ok, so if walgreens is advertising this, then why can't we combine the coupons. hmmm Walgreens manager here I come!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Amy I had a simiar experience happen to me at the Jackson Dollar General this evening. The cashier was super nice and very politely informed me they didn't take internet coupons. I said it wasn't a big deal but why did all of their advertisements especially the mat right by her register say that they did. She called a manager and I keep questioning about their advertisements saying that. Eventually she realized what I was talking about apologized and let me use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to here what they say. I have actually not been in Walgreens for a couple weeks because of all te trouble I have had. Interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I am going Thursday evening. I just havn't had time to get in there yet. I will post Friday morning on the response!!!

    ReplyDelete