5.19.2010

Target Deal

The Aquafresh Kids Pump sells at our local Cape store for $1.62. (Prices may vary by region). And now there are some great new coupons HERE, including one that will make for some super cheap kids toothpaste stacked with an available Target coupon.

Aquafresh Kids 4.6 oz Pump $1.62 (Regular Price)
-50¢ off Aquafresh toothpaste ETS Target Q PRINT x7/31 (this coupon is now gone from the Target Website :(
-$1/1 Aqua Fresh Kids Bubblemint HERE(register or sign in and click on coupons at top)
= .12 cents each after both Coupons
-Thanks Printable Coupons & Deals

Here is what I bought at Target yesterday after work.

4 Scrubbing Bubbles shower cleaner
(I had a 4 $5 cpn and a cpn that stated buy the scrubbing bubbles cleaner and get a $5 Target Gift Card

4 Venus Razors
(I had 4 $2 cpn and I also had a Target coupon stating buy 2 of these razors and receive a $5 gift card)

4 boxes of Wheat Thins
(I used 3 $1 cpn and a Target cpn for buy 3 get 1 free)

4 pkg oscar meyer deli meat
( I used 4 $1 cpns and a target cpns stating buy 3 get 1 free)

2 kids aquafresh toothpaste
Use 2 $1 cpn and 2 Target .50 cpns

I did 7 transactions
total before around $75.00

I ONLY Paid $6.13 and also have a $5 gift card left!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment