5.04.2010

Swagbucks!!!

I know I have posted about this before but it is just REALLY GREAT!!! I love swagbucks.

Just by doing searches you earn swagbucks that you can redeem for amazon cards!!! Yesterday I just redeemed some swagbucks for a $50 Amazon card!!!!! How awesome is that. Since the end of February I have earned over $100 in Amazon Cards!!!!!!

I put the e-cards in my Amazon account where they NEVER expire!!! I bought our Disney T-Shirts with some of my amazon cards and I didn't even pay shipping!!! If you have enough in your amazon account to cover shipping it will!!!!

To signup for Swagbucks go here.

To learn more go here.




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I started using Swagbucks and I am earning points but not as fast as you are! Maybe I'm not using it enough. But, every little bit helps and by the end of this week I should have enough for a $5 Amazon card.

    ReplyDelete