4.29.2010

My Walgreen's Trip

I went to walgreen's today and this is what I bought.

First I started with (2) $3 Skintimate RR (Register Rewards)

Trans #1

Stayfree Pads $3
2 Benadryl $5.00 each
Total $13.00
Used $5/2 for Benadryl
Used $1 for Stayfree
Used both RR
Paid $1.41
Received $3RR for Stayfree
Received 5RR for Benadryl!

Trans #2
Purex 3 in 1 $4.99
Stayfree $3
Used $2/1 Purex 3in1 cpn
Used $1 Stayfree cpn
Used $5 RR from Benadryl
Paid .37
Received $3 RR for Stayfree!

I did really well at Walmart also today. My total before coupons was $56.oo
I paid only $16.56!!!! $10.00 of that was 2 (24) packs of soda for vacation!!!

I don't shop at Walmart very much unless there are certain things I know I am getting free. Today I found ALOT of Makeup clearanced to a $1 and had $1 coupons!!! So FREE makeup!!!

So what GREAT deals have you found recently. Let us know!!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. do you tend to find more clearance at the capr walmart or the jackson walmart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both walmarts are great! There is different clearance items at each walmart. So it is like a treasure hunt, you just don't know what you will find!

    ReplyDelete