4.29.2010

Coupons in this weekends post dispatch

This is going to be a BIG coupon week. We are schedule to get a Redplum, Smartsource AND a PG Saver!!! The P&G saver is also in Jackson's Cash Book Journal.

For our local Cape Girardeau area... The Sunday St. Louis Post Dispatch is the paper in our area that has these GREAT coupons in them. When I buy my papers I ALWAYS make sure the coupon inserts are in the papers I am buying! :) Trust me you will be VERY upset if your coupons are not in your papers!

Also you can buy the SUNDAY Post Dispatch on SATURDAY at Food Giant and Schnucks. The papers are located by the registers! Of course you can buy them at stations and everywhere else on Sunday. Since this is a big coupon week, I would not wait till late in the day on Sunday to get your papers.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. One week I bought a Post Dispatch but when I got home I found it was missing the SS coupons. Last week I make sure to check that both were there before I bought the paper. I learned my lesson! Debbie H.

    ReplyDelete