7.13.2012

Swagbucks = FREE Gift Cards!

Would you love to start earning gift cards for Christmas? 
You CAN earn FREE Gift Cards by signing up with Swagbucks!

Swagbucks is a search engine ( like google) BUT you will randomly earn Swagbucks when you search!  You won't win everytime but you could win 2 or 3 times a day!

You then can redeem your swagbucks for gift cards!   My favorite is the Amazon Gift Card.  For only 450 Swagbucks you can cash in for a $5 Amazon card!

Swagbucks is one of ways I paid for Christmas last year!  I even redeem enough Swagbucks for Amazon cards to purchase my son an Ipad 2!!!  And I didn't pay ANYTHING out of pocket!

Head on over here to read my tutorial on Swagbucks!

Are you ready to signup?  Head on over here to get started!

***  I have been using Swagbucks for over 2 years and LOVE it!! It is completely free and you do NOT have to purchase anything :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment