11.05.2011

Winner of the $25 Walmart Card


Congrats! cheryl!
Cheryl Slatinsky said...


I prepare by really checking out what my kids do and don't play with anymore. If it's in good condition still I ask them if it's ok if the toys/clothes/books go to a new home and prepare the toys to sell on ebay and craigslist and use the proceeds towards our Christmas budget. And then I make a list of what our family's needs are first then our wants. And then I watch amazon and couponing sites for the good deals! You guys really do make it too easy sometimes to score great items for the holidays! Not that I'm complaining....;)
November 1, 2011 11:32 AM

Cheryl email me @ blessingsncouponing@hotmail.com your address :)


I will be having another Gift Card Giveaway soon!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment