11.24.2011

AMAZON: Kinect Sensor w/ Kinect Adventures



So, were you planning heading to Walmart and standing in line for the Kinect Sensor w/ Kinect Adventures for $99.96?

Well, Amazon has dropped their price on the Kinect Sensor w/Kinect Adventures for only $99.99 with FREE SHIPPING!!!  Included in the box – Kinect Sensor, The Gunstringer Downloadable Token, Fruit Ninja Kinect Downloadable Token, Kinect Adventures Game, Power supply cable, Manual and Wireless Network Adapter! 

I would hurry on over here if you are interested because Amazon prices can change at anytime!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I only found out about Kinect a couple of weeks ago. After reading some of the preliminary reviews, I was intrigued enough that I pre-ordered it almost immediately. Since first finding out about it, I have read as many reviews as I have had time to read. Unfortunately, the more I read the more leery I got about my pre-order. Most of the reviews complained about lag, or the space requirement, or that the games were nothing more than regurgitated Wii games, and how every game title ever developed wasn't re-developed for Kinect on launch day.

    ReplyDelete