7.14.2010

Great Target Deal!!

Here is an AWESOME deal at Target this week.

When you buy any selected softsoap, Irish spring, skintimate, quattro, or Colgate Items get a $5 gift card.

This is the deal I did.

I bought
4 - Skintimate cream ( I don't know if the other Skintimate is included or not, the sign was under the CREAM)
Used
4 -.75 coupons
Used $5 gift card ( I always keep a $5 gift card to be able to do the $5 gift card deals. So, I "roll" my gift cards)
Paid $1.04
Received $5 gift card!!!

That is .26 per item!!!!

Then I did another transaction
I bought
3 - Skintimate Cream $2.24 each
1 - Schick Shaving Gel for men $2.99 each
Used
3 - .75 skintimate cpn
1 - $1 Schick Shaving Gel coupon
Used $5 gift card for previous Trans.
Paid $1.58
Received $5 gift card!!!

Here is another one!!

Right@Home has once again released some great new coupons!
Head on over here to print $14 worth of Scrubbing Bubbles and Windex printable coupons:
$1/1 Scrubbing Bubbles Product
$7/1 Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner
$2/2 Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Refills
$1/1 Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel
$3/1 Windex Outdoor All-in-One Starter Kit

Then you can score an awesome deal at Target!!!

Buy 4 Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaners $2.49 each
Total = $9.96
Use 4 $1/1 coupons from here
Plus, use the regional Target coupon from the 6/27 SS Valid for a FREE $5 Target gift card with the purchase of any 4 Scrubbing Bubbles products
Pay $5.96
Get back a $5 Target gift card
Final cost ONLY $0.96 for all 4 products!

I LOVE cheap but wonderful cleaning supplies!!
(Thanks, Deal Seeking Mom!)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment