7.21.2010

FULL FUN FILLED WEEK!

Well, if you havn't noticed, I am on a STAY AT HOME vacation this week. My husband and I took a mini trip this past weekend and returned home on Monday afternoon. Yesterday I caught up on cleaning the house and laundry. My kids tried on school clothes, ( I think they all grew a foot this summer!!) and cleaned out toys they don't play with anymore!

Today we went to the Waterpark in Cape. It was the first time going and we really liked it!! It started to rain right before 1pm and since we had been there less than 2 hours we got a free pass to go back!!!!! So, we are going on FRIDAY!! Hopefully is won't rain :)

Tomorrow I plan on CANNING ALOT!! We have soooo many tomatoes. I also plan on canning jellies and jams. I am posting but sometimes it is later in the day.

I do know this, the week is going by WAY too quickly!!! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment