12.19.2011

How to Earn Extra Money


I am sure many of you have finished Christmas shopping or getting close.  So, are you ready to start saving for next year's Christmas? 


There are many great ways to earn extra money, gift cards or gifts!  I spent very little out of pocket this Christmas because of earning extra money and gift cards throughout the year.  Here are a few to get you started.


Swagbucks - I have to say I LOVE Swagbucks.  Swagbucks is a search engine ( like google) accept you will randomly win Swagbucks during your searches.  You then redeem your Swagbucks for Gift cards, like, Amazon, Paypal, O'Charley's, Home Depot etc.  My favorite is the Amazon card, so I did buy most of my Christmas from Amazon.  Head on over here to read my tuturial on Swagbucks.  Or GO HERE to signup!


Superpoints - I started using Superpoints in August and I LOVE it also!  So easy!  Signup and complete your profile to upgrade you to Basic membership!  Then you can start spinning the Super Lucky Button EVERYDAY!  You can also earn Superpoints by receiving points in your email, completing offers, watching video and completing surveys.  I NEVER do anything that would require a Credit Card.  So, mostly I just spin the Super Lucky Button and the email superpoints.  Then get your friends to signup underneath you and you will earn THEIR Superpoints too!  You can redeem your Superpoints for gift cards too!  There are Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy and many more to choose from!
Superpoints is by invitation ONLY.  So, I have included some invites for those who are interested, these are first come first serve.  If one invite has been used click on the next one.  If all have been used you can email me @ blessingsncouponing@hotmail.com and I can send one by email.


Invite #1
Invite #2
Invite #3
Invite #4
Invite #5
Invite #6
Invite #7
Invite #8
Invite #9
Invite #10

Another way to earn some extra cash is through Survey companies.  You won't get rich but you could earn some extra money for Christmas or birthdays etc..


Inbox Dollars - You will earn $5 for just signing up!  You will get paid to read emails, take survey's online etc..  Head on over here to signup!


My Survey - By sharing your opinions about Products and Services you will be rewarded with points to redeem for cash and gifts  Head on over here to signup!



Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel - Nielsen will send your family a scanner for you to scan all the products you purchase.  You will by able to earn gifts, jewerly, gift cards! 
Head on over here to signup!

I will be telling you of a few more tomorrow :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have lost my job and looking out to alternative ways to generate income. This post of yours would be helpful. I learned that I can engage in get paid to take surveys. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete