7.29.2011

Daily Scripture

So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what HE has promised.
Hebrews 10:35-36

Have you had those moments when to the world, friends, family, you were completely confident with decisions, changes, whatever it might be. But when it is you and God alone, you cry out to HIM in doubt, what if those decisions are wrong, what if what if...

For me the last couple of days I had feelings of wanting to quit blogging because of "things".  I will not go into details because I know they do not matter only GOD matters.  I am keeping my focus on HIM and HIM alone!

I really love blogging and helping everyone become more thrifty and frugal in their life.  I am hoping to help you prepare for any unseen circumstances that may come in life.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Would definitely hate to see you go! Your blog is part of my daily routine. See this thru with God's help.
    Charlotte Mantia
    charmantia@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not going anywhere! I really do love to blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I also like your blog. I check it through out the day. It helps me alot cause you are the only one that matches up Schnucks and Food Giant. There has been times when I have been going through something and God uses you to put the very scripture that I need to read on your blog and facebook page. I know that I don't know you personally but you have been a blessing to alot of people and the enemy doesn't like that. I just want to say "thank you" for all the tips and help with couponing. God Bless you and your family. Retta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both my husband and I check your blog on a daily basis, you have been a blessing to us and we appreciate all the time and effort you so selflessly give!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you do not decide to quit blogging. You are HELPING people by directing them to ways to save money. If a person in dire straits financially this could be a gift from God for them.

    You have a wonderful blog and one that I totally respect just by the way you run it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, You have DEFINITELY inspired me. I saw you on the show and I have been following your blog for several weeks now. My family has experienced some hardships during the last several years but your coupon matchups and tips on how to get groceries FREE or nearly FREE has enabled me to begin to fill up our pantry and our refrigerator. I appreciate you and I hope that God continues to bless you and your family because you have been a blessing to me & my family.

    ReplyDelete