6.30.2010

Walgreen's Deals BUSTED???

I have some really really bad news. Supposely OUR LOCAL CAPE WALGREENS is not participating in the 4 day sale :( Which really surprises me because they have in the past. I just found out today.

I am not really understanding what is going on at the moment. My sister bought the $1.99 Sure Deo and got the Register Reward for it, but the manager is saying they are not doing the 4 day sale but the Deodorant was part of the 4 day sale. So, really I just want everyone to have a heads up!! But the toothpaste and other stuff didn't ring up at the sale price.

I emailed the manager on Friday about the 4 day ad telling him the extra product he could order for the demand and he DID NOT email back and tell me they were NOT participating in the 4 day sale. Right now I am upset, I know you all were wanting to get some great deals and so was I !!!



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. this happened to me this morning. I got the toothpaste and it wasn't on sale and I didn't get the rr for it. I also got the noxzema razors they weren't on sale but a rr DID print for it at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very upsetting!!! I would have at least said it was at participating stores if the manager could have emailed me back. He knew I was expecting the 4 day sale from my message in the email. So, I bet his day isn't going so well, with everyone coming in wondering about the 4 day sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the same thing. Went in this morning to our local Walgreens. I did not see the 4 day add and none of the products were marked to the sale price. So I left, came home, tried to look up the 4 day ad online, couldn't find it and called the 800 number who said they should honor the ad. Then I called the local walgreens back and they said they would honor the add, but when I went back to the store, they would only give me what the price was ringing up. Needless to say I was not very happy. Only ended up with the Sure deoderant but did get the RR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sikeston store is not participating either apparently!! I went tonight and nothing was ringing up for the sale price. The employees there knew NOTHING about the sale. They told me to speak to the manager in the morning and he could tell me something. I also had a HORRIBLE experience tonight. I had the "coupon police" ringing me up, telling me I couldn't have a penny overage on anything without even trying to ring it up OR adjust the price!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can anyone see the 4 day ad on Walgreens.com? It seems to be gone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read on another blog site that the Chicago area did have the sale but so far that is the only area I have heard where the sales are going thru. I read that some managers from some of the stores were even telling customers the sale was a hoax.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, I seen the ad on walgreens.com and I know the st louis walgreens on participating, because another blogger has been there. Crazy isn't it, very disappointing!

    ReplyDelete